CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Unexpected Blessings

I just want to share with everyone how much God has been blessing me these past few weeks. I know that I have written about this before, but I think we can certainly be reminded. A few weeks ago God was pressing me to let somethings go and it took me awhile but I did it. It was until tonight that I realized this, but ever since then God has just showered me with unexpected blessings. I can't help but smile.....I'm smiling right now...If you could only see. hehe. He really does work in mysterious ways. I love this freedom that I have right now. The freedom to not be in control anymore! I love knowing that the King of Glory, Grace, Peace, and Mercy is the one in control of my life. It makes me feel loved.......


The Love of the Father is like a sudden rain shower that will pour forth when you least expect it, catching you up into wonder and praise.
Richard J. Foster

1 comments:

Michael McMullen said...

I see you haven't posted in a little while, but I'll comment just for the heck of it. I'm on a commenting spree anyway.

I do have to say that that's a beautiful insight. God is blessing you in many ways I'm sure. Praise God!

Take care sister.

Later,
Mike